Monday, January 25, 2010

Yes! Vog is going away!


Hooray! The vog (volcanic ash in the air) is finally going away, being swept to the bowels of Kaneohe by the trade winds! EVIL LAUGH! 
I am so tired! Did not sleep well so slept in and did not do yoga,rushed out the door in 20 minutes.Painted an opihi shell in my class, had a map quiz in another class, scurried a lunch of carrot squash curry (the skins are not edible,so why are they in it?). Nearly choked on my banana bread as I tilted my head back to watch a pretty frisky sparrow.Got a book about the beyuls,which are these sacred areas between India and Tibet which are gateways of sorts, if you have the karma and awareness to realize them.
Came home and did about an hour of yoga.
and now I'll have some rye toast.Prying my eyes open.
YAWN!
By the way,this my favorite cat,the Abyssinian.I've never met one,but they are supposed to be very intelligent.

No comments: