Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This Little Bird


I forgot to mention an avian sighting of mine on the way back from yoga...four Japanese white eyed birds! They were all sitting on a white plastic fence, by the puakeniekenie tree that I used to frequent.I had to stop frequenting it because the Rottweiler that lived behind the fence would make SUCH a racket when I jumped around trying to grab flowers.Anyway...
These little birds are extremely beautiful,with a barely audible "peep".I usually see one in the morning,hopping and flying in the foliage.So I was terrifically excited to see FOUR of them.It was a windy day,so they took the air,two alighting on a telephone wire,and the other two I guess to somewhere else.
Yes,nature excites me more than a new pair of shoes!

1 comment:

grass ahn said...

i agree! nature is the best gift to man! and the bird is deliciously delightful!