Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleepiness


Getting very sleepy after a long (and unfortunately not good) Indian dinner.I ordered my usual masala dosai (aloo [potatoes] masala inside a rice pancake).Well it wasn't potato masala,it was mainly soft green beans and smashed up carrots,with a few token pieces of potato put in.And Fabio bit into a whole pepper which was lying dormant in his curry.He turned bright red and hives started to appear.Then he found another one in his curry.I hate to say it but India Cafe has realy gone down hill.I think the great cook has left and the service is even slower than ever.It's really a disappointment, because that is the only South Indian place in Honolulu. And now I have a craving for garlic naan bread.Oh dear...oh me oh my.
Time for snooze land soon.yawn!

No comments: