Saturday, January 23, 2010

Well a lot of things have happened since the last time I wrote in 2008.
Most importantly, that handsome feral feline fellow in the photograph moved out,then simply left.Well you cannot control any feral animal, I guess I should've realized that could happen.But I was so besotted with the crazy and lovable dude, nothing like that ever entered my thoughts.
I made signs
I called people
I prowled the streets every night,sometimes several times, and afterwards returned home to cry and have a long sleepless night.
Then I realized some things my dear friend Nichole told me.To use my inner light, and telepathic communication.So I did.I recharged my energy and sent pets and cuddles and bowls of food to Thor.
well I didn't exactly hear back from him (never heard of a cat with telepathic abilities !) but I knew he'd gotten them.And it made me feel better.But I am still healing from it.It's a very hard lesson, when someone you love with every atom of your being,someone you have loved and nurtured  with so much devotion just leaves. But life has its lessons, and more importantly lessons that will lead us on in other ways,in other times.
I love you Thor!

No comments: