Sunday, January 24, 2010

I have a dream

It's very rare that I remember my dreams in such detail as I did this morning...
I was with my mother in an intact Communist resort in Croatia.We walked down to the lake to go swimming, but since we weren't Communists we couldn't get in the water.Then we had to go to the bathroom,which entailed walking a long way to a building which had endless tiled corridors.Wandering around for a long time, finally found a bathroom on the scale of a ballroom.Only thing was that the toilet seats were almost four feet high, to use them you had to use handles to hoist yourself up.My mother disappeared and some kids came into the bathroom, which is when I realized you couldn't lock the doors."It's alright, sister, we trust you" said a little boy. Then I tried to find my mother but got lost in the endless corridors again.I walked through some girls who were seven feet tall but they just vanished into thin air like ghosts.Finally I found an elevator and took it to the lowest level, where I went outside and found my mother waiting for me.
"It's too bad they won't let us in the water.I'd really like to swim" she said.
and then I woke up!

No comments: