Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sometimes I feel...

Maybe some of you know I was really into fashion, especially a few years ago.I'm still up to date on it,but more and more less enamored,especially the last few years.Suicides, eating disorders, bankruptcy, all kinds of things.That industry is not a happy friendly place.Maybe there are happy friendly people in it.But I'm sad today because the maestro designer Lee McQueen (aka Alexander McQueen) hung himself.I just cannot imagine what it must be like for his partner (husband?) and his family.It made me very unhappy,sad and questioning that so many people have decided to end their lives.Very much so.That's about it.I have been depressed myself but suicide...that is really something else.I wish people would find help.Or others would take the hints and prevent these untimely deaths.It is never too late to help.

1 comment:

grass ahn said...

man--it seems that we hear about a celebrity suicide every few months. so sad... everyone should know that he is loved. LOVED!