Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love...

BATHS! I love to take baths.In fact I actively loathe showers.I remember being bored one day in high school and telling people I didn't take a shower regularly.Disgust.I didn't care.
But there is something about a lavender or vanilla or pomegranate scented bath.Not too hot, but enough so that you get very relaxed.I love to light incense at the same time.I found this great kind called Nokiba,from Japan.It is a little musky, a little woodsy and smokey.No jasmine or sandalwood for me thank you! So now my bathroom smells really nice.I tend to take a bath right before I got to sleep.It really helps you wind down and remove stress.I've never been to a sauna but the whole concept seems weird to me.Sitting in a hot room with other people and sweating.Reminds me of that Friends episode...well can you believe it..I CANNOT FIND IT! grr
anyway, Chandler goes to a sauna with his father in law and sits on someone's lap.Cannot recall whose lap it was though! 
well I look forward to my nightly bath.

2 comments:

Oakleaf Organic said...

maybe some lavender and tulip petals....

Oakleaf Organic said...

I love you. I also love baths. Just some hot water and quiet....