Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Places I'd Take Someone






I would take someone very special to these places...
first on my list is Velo Grablje,Hvar,Croatia.Also the town of Hvar...fantastic swimming as well as my family,amazing produce,and slippery limestone streets.
Next up is Scotland, a very dear place to me.It is so mystical and spiritual and apart from the scary roads,I feel at home there.
Of course there is San Juan Island and Seattle and the Northwest Cascades National Park, and one other special place is London, for the person whom I am writing this towards loves urban stimulation.

1 comment:

Oakleaf Organic said...

I'm someone. So are you. I would take someone to Canada and to Iceland and to an amusement park with very huge roller coasters. And to Ethiopia and to Tibet and Nepal.