Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a secret twin


Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a twin? I have recently.A secret one though.One who could sub for me in that dreadful painting class.They say that twins are the closest of people.I think it'd be kind of weird to have another one of me walking around.But then the twin could do all my studying and cleaning and job hunting for me and just fill me in on the obligatory.
I like how different my blog is.I don't write about clothes non stop like others do.I don't find clothes that inspiring.It's the inspiration that I am more interested in.Daffodils, tulips,mountains,Freud, machines,frogs...for me the inspiration is usually cats or nature. I've always found untouched nature to be so inspiring,maybe because I grew up camping.Then again so did my sister,and she's not exactly a nature enthusiast.
So here is my ideal twin...

No comments: