Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hope

Sending hopeful prayers to all in Chile
Does anyone else see all these recent natural disaster as some kind of a sign besides me? The wheel of this destructive age is spinning faster and faster,getting more and more momentum.

When you come back inside my chest,
no matter how far I've wandered off,
I look around and see the way.

At the end of my life, with just one breath
left, if you come then, I'll sit up and sing.

says Rumi.


There are people here who have evacuated with their dogs.I hope people are careful.The stupidest thing you could do in this situation is go the beach and watch for the waves.Tsunamis are not entertainment.
Meanwhile I am making Croatian style vegetables just in case we don't have power later on.Boiling potatoes and green beans, will cook some lentils too.
You can never be too careful.

A Brightening Floor

There is a soul spring that adds to
everyone's awareness. A Friend who

brings peace and healing silence to
death. I work for the kindness that

touches stone and pearl the same,
that sees a garden peacock equal with

the road raven. Form dissolves, but
wisdom remains. Your soul and your

loving mix with the mud of your body,
but they have their pleasures apart.

Shams steps into the room bringing
blessings-a brightening floor

and a star decorating the roof.

No comments: