Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Full Moon Rising


Last night was the full moon! hoo hah! YAY! I love full moons,well I didn't use to though.I get way too much energy and cannot sleep.A friend invited me to the monthly pow wow on Wa'ahila Ridge, but I have early classes and really need to rest,especially after getting sick last week.
So I did my grandma version...a walk.Twas so nice! Neighborhood cats skittering all over,me skittering after them, no solution, because they didn't want to be petted by a hyper lady with a blinking bike light and wild green eyes.Hahahaha!
I ran into a lady who I used to see on the bus all the time,who is a lawyer,Andrea.She was with her dog,Biscuit,the most breadbox looking dog I have ever seen. Biscuit doesn't use a leash,instead he prances about in front of other dogs and tries to disrupt the whole neighborhood canine population.Naughty naughty!
Next time will make the pow wow though,because I will be done with exams and then going shortly after!
and if a certain Grassy wants to come,she is more than welcome! we shall dance by fire light and sip the dregs of over brewed licorice tea!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: