Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Little Bird

Sometimes I watch birds and am envious of how free they are.Well not those gross pigeons with tiny brains and all stinky from the gutter.
There are little finches that fly in a flock, happily chirping and free,landing on trees and making me smile.
Took the Kisha cat to the veterinarian today.She is 15,senile,always meowing loudly for food,and when you pet her get a bunch of tail in your face.Not too cute,especially when she had round worms.Thank god that episode is over!
Anyway,she gets so scared that she shuts up.It's pretty miraculous.And everyone says how sweet she is! Well if they want to be awoken at 3 am by a hungry series of high pitched meows outside their window, please go ahead. She is a nice cat, but just so loud and obnoxious. Plus, she is a shame to the feline race in that she has N E V E R caught a bird.Shakes head in bafflement. I mean I've caught a bird,and I don't have claws!
I've been thinking about soft animals and textures a lot, must be the wind over here.I wish it was cooler so I could indulge in my scarf habit every day.That would be so nice!
Saw Seven Brides For Seven Brothers today...if you haven't seen, don't speak to me until you have...the short guy in the grey suit cracks me.He has the worst dancing of any person in it,too manic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjsjsudv49o
But it is a funny movie,all kinds of lines you can't believe got passed in the 1950s.Russ Tamblyn is Gideon,the youngest brother and an amazing gymnast.
Oh old movies! I love them.I shall go on ..hahhaha!
Sabrina, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLbr-3_U4z8&feature=related

No comments: