Sunday, March 28, 2010

Electricity is Optional

I don't know about you, but I certainly participated in Earth Hour this year. Seems like most of my neighbors did not.How ironic is it that in huge metropolitan areas such as Sydney,London,Beijing,Chicago,Paris and more got the message, yet a neighborhood did not? IGNORANCE...but then again I am not surprised, given the likes of most of the people here.
Anyway, I kind of cheated.I thought of doing yoga outside under the moon, but I ended up reading with flashlights instead.I took a nice hot bath afterwards by candlelight and incense smoke. I took pictures but as usual my camera cord is missing.
This morning as I stepped into my shower a little centipede was playing there.I know the chances of them biting you are unlikely,but I still used the shower hose to squirt in down the drain. That's what it was after anyway, moisture. At least I didn't kill it.
Well when I get the pictures I will put a few up.

No comments: