Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sunshine Shivers


Somehow I am cold and chilled even though it's sunny outside.So here I am with a tie dyed silk shawl over my shoulders.brrrrrrrrrrrrr. I still have pain sometimes, and I've been missing classes.I don't know when the pain will start, so I've been hiding out a lot.I missed a dear friend's birthday celebration and I really regret it. Due to pain. So I've been trying my best to eliminate any feelings or misconceptions which elicit the pain, or make it stronger.
Ah, a nice breeze.
Just thinking...about my time in NL,to be precise. The first day there, and walking and talking with a very sweet and creative woman. I miss that.My friends are scattered all over, and we are all so busy that we rarely can catch up for as long as we all want.
But hey,at least I've got cats to talk to.painting and editing and writing and creating,not to mention studying, to do.
Ok honestly someone has been getting stoned a few houses away for a long time and the smell is driving me crazy now.I think it's my neighbors' son.....wherever I go,there the smell is.
There were HUGE mosquitoes outside when I doing yoga today. I had to kill one,it gave me numerous bites.Of course I apologized and hoped it would be reincarnated mercifully.
I was feeling so icky yesterday, I actually went and bought a book at a...brace yourselves..Barnes & Noble.UGH.I am still in SHOCK.The only reason I went there was because it was on the way back home, and I didn't feel well enough to trot around to all the cheap used book places.I got a book called:
"Lost History, The Enduring Legacy of Muslim Scientists, Thinkers and Artists."
I was hoping to find something like that a while ago,except by an actual Muslim.Me and my silly ethnicity ideas.I think it's imperative to read about perspectives and experiences from the viewpoint of the person of the actual race/identity.
Well you can't be TOO selective I guess.
the sunshine is calling me...c'mon spf 70. Oh what a beautiful blue sky. Thank you thank you for this life.

No comments: