Sunday, September 19, 2010

I Want A Wander


Wandering. That is something I would love to do.Wander and journey all over the world. Of course I would plan where I went first, and safety is always important. However if you are safe in your self, true and strong and motivated, then you will be safe as well.
Kashmir
Nepal
Bhutan
and so many other places.
We are drawn in to " tune in" via computer,iphone,blackberry; who knows what will follow!
I find it essential to tune in to YOU and your yearnings. If you yearn for space and fresh air, don't push it aside as if it is something unnecessary and unattainable, and unimportant. When you do that, you not only limit yourself so much, but you are also breaking yourself down. And that's how you waste your life.
So it's important to listen to your urges,your cravings, what your heart and head and soul are saying.
Once you do, you'll never look back!

No comments: