Friday, May 7, 2010

The Trouble With Angels

I was just thinking of a film from the 1960s with Hayley Mills that I saw once.She is a tomboy rebel in a Catholic convent all girls boarding school.Rosalind Russell is the Mother Superior.Of course she gets into all kinds of mischief which I haven't: smoking,setting off fire alarms,accidentally letting a clay imprint of a girl get stuck on the victim's face...well I did get into trouble a few times at St.Francis.Incredibly innocent things: cutting science to hang out with my friends, faking a flu to get out of math,ditching a school field trip to Sea Life Park (rolling eyes right now) to go to the library and the beach.If there's one thing that gets on my nerves,it is hundreds of adolescents with hormones as high as kites.Nothing wrong that, just you have to really take a HUGE gulp of oxygen every 5 minutes to prevent yourself from slamming doors,incinerating cell phones and ipods, and shaking their heads to really find out if there is a brain inside there functioning.My sister was an incredibly difficult teenager to be around, I was the victim of all her rages and teasing.
Well I cannot remember what the point of this entry was,but oh well.

No comments: