Sunday, May 16, 2010

Long Bloody Battle


I am proud to say that I finished with finals-but not finished forever like my friend Kamran.I am very jealous of him indeed.However it's important to not compare yourself to others, a mistake that our society totally ignores. I have been thinking more and more and realizing I cannot afford to be so lackadaisical with my life,my time,my efforts,my view of myself.I've only got one life here,for now, and to waste it being afraid of yourself and thus limiting yourself is so negative and totally wasteful,now that I come to think of it.
I just want to express that an graduate level art history class should not be disguised at an undergraduate level. And if the professor is justifiably caught up with his wife and new baby and not able to communicate or dedicate his time with students if they are having problems,he shouldn't be teaching. Take a semester off and be a father!
Daydreams of swimming in the silky thick water of Croatia, reconnecting with a very dear person who needs some self guidance and hope, weeding and picking numerous gardens, going to the full moon gathering.
But I have to realize that making part of the life is supporting yourself through work,which is an issue I've had for a while.I allowed my self esteem and stress levels to eclipse the fact that I need a steady job to support myself, that the more I've ignored it the more I've realized I cannot exist like that. Fear is the worst thing in our lives.
But on a positive note, I am tremendously excited to see my sassy lassy Boomba, have long talks,dance on beaches, perhaps even write a short adventure story together. Though she claims we don't know each other well, we are indeed quite similar.
Maloomba Boomba!

No comments: