Sunday, May 23, 2010

Final Finish and Rain Day


Listening to Evno's great show on KTUH,you can download it for free on itunes.
Anyway,PASSED that horrible Art History class.Means I got an A on the exam.See,meditation does help! along with obsessive studying.
Next semester shall tackle Socioloy,English Studies,Shakespeare and Art Historical Methodology. Whew!
Last night there was a blackout for 40 minutes.I was hoping it would last longer and then high school graduation wouldn't have electricity for their stupid lights and loudspeakers, but my prayers were not answered. Instead SUVS flooded the 'hood, cussing and hoochily dressed girls mooched around and lei sellers set up on corners.
I was determined to get my run in ,had been frustrated over various things all day and needed to get it in! So I suited up, and ran successfully around this and the other neighborhood for 40 minutes. On my way back I saw a huge Heinken bottle that had been sitting around for while.So I picked it up to put in the recycling.
As I was running back with it, I could feel my face get nice and red from circulation. I ran by a man, who yelled, "I told you not to drink and run!" haha got to love the jokesters!
Now just ANXIOUSLY waiting to hear from my little Grass. Looks like she will be bus dependent herself! Sorry Grass, no Ala Moana for me!
Let it rain rain rain for the next few days!

No comments: