Monday, August 30, 2010

So I best be on my way

So I was just at Grassy's blog listening to a Peter Paul and Mary song, these lyrics stood out a lot in my head:
"So I best be on my way"
That's really how I feel, on my way to something fantastic, excited to see what it manifests into. Living in Croatia, doing writing and art, editing, maybe contributing to a travel magazine? I have so much hope and excitement for what can happen.
It's fantastically hot this afternoon.Very windy this morning, less so now. Sat in the pavilion on campus studying and met a very sweet woman from Indonesia who is her getting her Master's here; she teaches Indonesian. She was pleasantly surprised that I familiar with the geography of her area: I do know where Java is, and Kalimantan, and Sumatra. Thanks to my Art of South East Island Asia course! and I know the various mudras too, if you want to talk one day.
Nothing but good things. Smelling of a Persian Garden. Peanut butter on banana bread.
and now off to re read large amounts of Art Historical Methodology.
Namaste!
yes,I DID sleep about 10 hours.

No comments: