Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Weather!


I feel like I have finally conquered my twelve hour jet lag ! Last night I fell asleep on the futon for an hour,from 8 to 9, then I went to sleep at 9 and woke up around 5:40.Those are my normal going to sleep and awakening hours so..BREAKTHROUGH!
Now, if I wasn't going to Seattle on Tuesday, I would be racing around the isle doing all sorts of things.Instead I am organizing to meet a friend,organizing a meeting,writing lots of letters,cleaning,packing yet again...and enjoying the weather!
You see, in Hawai'i it is disgustingly humid 8 months out of the year.However it has been mildly rainy, breezy and even downright cool at night.Perfect for jet lagged strolls after dinner ! Just need to watch out,since I'm not in the isolated Dutch countryside where there no cars,plenty of forests,gnomes and fields of crops.Meaning there are cars here! eek!
well off to do yoga in moist,post rain morning air!


No comments: