Friday, July 25, 2008

me and my pal


My pal is lil Thor, the nearly year old cat.The only differences we have are that he kills birds (he just bagged a pigeon and performed a stunning dive into the chest) and we can't really communicate freely. The little birdie is growing feathers like crazy, sleeps a lot and doesn't eat quite as much.I think it'll be alright.Thor has smelt and heard the noises emnating from the wee one, and he nearly jumped on the counter to investigate (eat) today, so I've been ever vigilant.

1 comment:

Vinod Jose said...

Hi,

I find your blog quite clutter free and simple. Its refreshing change from the maze the others create...

I also see A bout de souffle amongst your favorite films; do you also like French New Wave Cinema...

I bought a copy of Breathless recently, I have been wanting to own one from a long time..

-Vinod Jose
Bangalore, India